Saturday, July 20, 2013

DAY TWENTY EIGHT: Bedrest

So I got my new king size memory foam bed last night.  I got 600 thread count sheets and a beautiful 12 piece comforter set.  Omg what a treat.  So I slept in late this morning to allow the swellen go down in my ankles.  I think the salt in the soybeans I got for protein may be a bit much for me. Plus I noticed being on my feet a long time still makes my feet swell.  I think this will change when more weight is lost. Oh and guess what....NO MORE SNORING!!!!! So when I saw my ankles looked good I jumped on the scale and.... 281.4 wooohooo!!! 22 pounds down almost in the 70's family!

2 comments:

  1. ....NO MORE SNORING!!!!! Ok U can sleep with me now. OOPS never mind I still smoke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'mon now Tam I've caught up with you. Three days no post? Naw, what's up with that?
    Don't you dare...!

    ReplyDelete