Monday, July 22, 2013

DAY THIRTY: HALF TIME!!!!

30 DAYS OF JUICING
30 DAYS OF NO MEAT
30 DAYS OF NO BREAD
WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since its been 30 days, that means 2 quarter down and two more quarters to go.

Best Monday I have had in a long time LOL! I woke feeling accomplished. Like if there was a mountain and an elevator I would get on the elevator get to the top of the mountain and then scream. I sure would!!!!!!!
Now i know you didn't think i was running up the mountain???? Yes I would LOL!!! I am happy. I am making myself happy. Influenced and Motivated by me! I haven't really told alot of people in my family back at home. I'm known for starting and stopping diets and this one i wouldn't really call a diet. This one is a journey of taking control and making better decisions with my health. Like Joe said Rebooting your life. Think before you eat. Planning out if you do eat something full of carbs and sugar that you wash that bad boy out with water and exercise. Or change up what you eat the next day to balance out the calories. Yes all this came from me I thought of it LOL!

So tonight one of my co workers treated me to a meal. I love Chipotle's Grill. So what better way to start adding meat then to get a Grilled Chicken Bowl there. WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duh Tam. Do you know what all they add in their cooking!!! OMG! I was enjoying the lettuce, tomatoes, onions and bell peppers oh and the guacamole but I be damn each bite of the chicken made me wonder if it was getting stuck in my belly!!!!!! All I wanted to do was juice for the rest of the night to flush that chicken out of me!!!!!  I am going to bed real early tonight ....I am not ready!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment