Friday, July 12, 2013

DAY TWENTY: 20/20




OMG like really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like for real????????????

i got this tighten to the first clamp

and i got the straps all the way tighten

and my damn girls are falling out!!!!

my damn bra is too big!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i need to see if a seamstress can take up a damn bra

Bras are way too expensive..


Ok now that I got all that out the way. Swellen is down got all that salt out my body so what did i do? Right I hopped on the scale. 283.4 Woo Woo!!! Woo Woo!!!! You go girl!!!


Yes I am a few ounces away from a 20 pound weight lost and this feels good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Bring those bras here maybe I can hook U up. Those gi weight lost rls got to stay in place. :D
    20 pounds weight lost...WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am rolling at these typos mama but i think i got what you were saying LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete